I have spent most of the past few days in bed (except for when I have had to go to work). I have a really bad cold. It's crazy - it's summer, it's not the time for being sick. It messed up all my nice weekend plans :(
I have been watching lots of Grey's Anatomy. Seeing really sick fictional people makes me feel better.
- Black and white dress - modified E971, a free tunic download from BurdaFashion
- Black and white belt I made to go with the dress
- Lavender petticoat - still no pics of this, sorry.
I didn't have so much energy this day but I had just enough to climb up onto this air conditioning thing. I have been getting the security guard at work to take most of my pics this month. We were looking for a funny location somewhere around the building. He said lots of people take their pics here! The barbed wire freaks out the guests. I think it is super scary if you are going to a foreign city and this is in your hotel :)
First I wore:
- Black cut-out t-shirt - my own pattern
- Raglan wrap cardigan - my own pattern
- Blue striped jacket - Burda 7757
- Denim shorts - Burda magazine March 2011
Then I went home for a long break before going back to work for a few hours. It wasn't actually so so warm today. So later I got changed.
- Jonny dress - BurdaStyle pattern